Beautiful Soundtracks for beautiful films

Saturday 2 November 2013

My Intentions

Hi!
I'm Eden Hall, and I'm in my first year of sixth form. I study Media Studies, Music Performance and Production, and English Language.
I aspire to work within the film industry, and so I am creating several blogs to help broaden my knowledge within the field.
Music and film have always been two passions of mine, and so, I thought the idea of having a blog discussing film soundtracks would be wonderful!

I also have two other blogs;
1. my main blog, containing my Media Studies coursework: www.edenhallmediastudies.blogspot.co.uk
and 2. my photography blog, where I review and upload my photos, and sometimes short recordings and compilations: www.edensphotography.blogspot.co.uk

My intentions for this blog, you ask?
I would like to look into some of my favourite (ever growing, might I add) soundtracks within both films and TV shows. I will  occasionally study a piece of music in theory (however, I will attempt to refrain...), though it will mostly be discussing the mood of the music, and how it adds to the mood of the scene, creates a specific atmosphere, etc.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment